Sport Massage Benefits & Side Effects
All athletes appreciate the opportunity to receive a sports massage because it allows you to improve your physical condition, increase your body’s capabilities and achieve much better results.
Are you interested in knowing more about the therapy techniques available for athletes?
The Molfars team has been using sports massage techniques in their practice for many years. Therefore, they can highlight the following sports massage benefits:
- Improvement of blood circulation (facilitates the expansion of capillaries and veins, which improves blood circulation and supply of oxygen and nutrients to the muscles);
- Reduction of muscle tension (helps relieve tension, spasms, and knots in muscles, which allows for improving flexibility and ease of movement);
- Acceleration of recovery (muscle relaxation and improved blood circulation contribute to faster recovery after training and competitions);
- Increasing the flexibility and mobility of muscles and joints;
- Improvement of the psychological state (massages help to reduce stress and fatigue, thus increasing the level of relaxation and general well-being);
- Promotion of detoxification (helps remove accumulated toxins and waste products from the body, which promotes overall health and improves muscle function);
- General release of tension (total body relaxation and the release of tension contributes to psychophysiological recovery).
If performed by a specialist with a complete understanding of the techniques and intended purpose, a sports massage comes with no side effects. The benefits consistently exceed all expectations. However, it is important to be cautious if you have blood clotting disorders, burns, deep vein thrombosis, infections, bone fractures, osteoporosis, and low platelets. If you are interested in this therapy for your physical recovery, we invite you to use Molfars’ services. Contact us at a convenient time if you want to order a massage or find out more information.